Silver Star City City Real Estate - Find Your Perfect Home For Sale!
Silver Star City City Listings Summary
Silver Star City City - Town vs. Region Stats
Avg Price in Silver Star City City: $568,200 / Region Avg $735,100
Avg Sq. Ft. in Silver Star City City: 1,848 / Region Avg 2,139
Avg Price per/ft2 in Silver Star City City: $308 / Region Avg $344
Avg Walkscore in Silver Star City City: 10 / Region Avg 31
Avg Year Built in Silver Star City City: 2001 / Region Avg 1997
Avg Days on Website in Silver Star City City: 129 / Region Avg 92
Silver Star City City Real Estate Market Health
This is definitely our favourite ski mountain! We also have a winter office at Silver Star, easy to show properties to you.
Champagne powder and varied terrain attract every kind of skier to BC’s third largest ski area. The colourful village offers true ski-in, ski-out access to the slopes, and Canada’s first all-inclusive lift ticket provides affordable, family-friendly fun for guests,132 runs, 105 km of X country ski trails, snow shoeing, snow biking, snowmobiling, ice skating on the pond, snow tubing, night skiing, bowling, dining, spa, fitness and more! Airport shuttles leave daily from Kelowna's airport in the winter.
About Silver Star Mountain Resort
Awards and Accolades
- Multiple award-winner in Ski Canada magazine's annual Best of Category: "Best Family Resort," "Best Grooming," "Best Terrain Park," "Best Sun," and "Best News for Tree Skiers."
- Voted the #5 cross-country ski resort in North America by USA Today's 10 Best. Silver Star and Sovereign Lake Nordic Centre were jointly nominated by three former US Olympians.
- Voted the Best Ski Resort in the Okanagan region for the fourth consecutive year, Silver Star was also voted the Best Family Resort, Best Tourist Attraction and Best Place for an Adrenaline Rush in the North Okanagan!
- Awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence based on the number of positive reviews. Check out our TripAdvisor page here.
Silver Star Mountain Resort Master Plan
Silver Star has submitted a Draft Resort Master Plan to the Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations (FLNRO) for review and approval. The plan details the proposed phased development concepts for continued all seasons resort purposes, including:
- a five-phase mountain and base area development plan
- addition of three new ski terrain pods
- approximately 2,000 additional bed units in the existing village base area, and at the West Knoll residential area
- new & expanded winter/year-round attractions
- no change to the Controlled Recreation Area